- A WEIGHT OFF YOUR MIND: At Aerolite, we understand that when it comes to hold luggage; every gram counts! The outer casing is made from ultra-light but hard-wearing rip-resistant polyester- making the case as light as possible, while also maintaining flexibility, allowing you to really cram in those last few belongings. Dimensions: 72x42x26cm (All Parts), 64.5x41x25cm (Body), Weight: 2.2kg, Capacity: 68L
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish hold case features 4 spinner wheels, providing a full 360 degrees of manoeuvrability and allowing the suitcase to roll along comfortably alongside you, eliminating the strain of pushing or towing. With a push-button retractable handle there's no need to strain your back; and you can even place small bags and essentials on top.
- MAXIMUM STORAGE SPACE: The front features a large lower pocket and smaller top pocket for extra storage of all your essentials that you need to access at a moment's notice - such as passports, travel documents, refreshments, books/magazines and small tablets. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, and a handy zipped mesh document/toiletry holder pocket in the lid.
- ZIPS & GRIPS: Nobody likes fiddling around with tiny zips. This case features a dual-zip closure system with chunkier zippers to make it easier to open and close. We also include a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security. When you can't use the wheels, the suitcase features both top and side grips for easy loading/unloading and carrying up stairs. Plus it includes a handy lost-luggage card slot on the back in case your suitcase gets mis-placed.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their suitcases; so much so that they offer a 5-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects - so you can buy with absolute confidence! We have over 20 years of experience in the luggage market- and we're based in the UK!
5 Cities bags and suitcases are the perfect travel companion for any aspiring jetsetter. Available in a variety of styles and colours, they offer travellers an affordable and reliable way to enjoy seeing the world without worrying about being let down by their luggage.
Four high-mileage spinner wheels provide seamless 360 degree movement, while the double-tube retractable trolley grip handle (actioned via a push button) allows simple and easy transportation, and makes it easy to stabilise objects placed on top. The handle has two locking positions to allow for use at different heights.
The 21cabin case has built-in duet straps on the back; allowing it to be mounted over the hand of the hold suitcases, which frees up one of your hands when travelling with both.
The outer casing is made from hard wearing 600 Denier rip-resistant polyester to protect your case against the rigours of travelling. Includes one large lower front pocket for storing personal belongings and accessories, while the handy smaller top pocket is perfect for your smaller items, such as passports and tickets.
The interior features a branded lining and clip-together packing straps to keep the contents in place during transit.
We also include a free 3-digit combination number padlock for added security, as well as a 5-Year manufacturer warranty covering manufacturer faults for ultimate peace of mind!
All the items sold on Packed Direct UK are covered with 30-Days Return. Please call our customer support on +44 208 051 3000 during the business hours OR send us an email at email@example.com to initiate the return.
||Usual Delivery Times**
||UK Mainland Only
|Next Day Delivery
||Next Day (8am - 6pm)
||Next Day Orders – The cut-off time for orders placed using the Next Day delivery service is 1:00 PM, Mon-Thurs (excluding Bank Holidays) in order to guarantee same-day dispatch and delivery the following working day (subject to cleared payment). Next Day orders placed after 1:00 PM, Mon-Thurs will be dispatched the following working day. Orders placed before 1:00 PM on Fridays will be dispatched the same day, however we cannot guarantee it will be delivered on Saturday. We are NOT open at weekends. Next Day orders placed after the 1:00 PM cut-off point on Friday and all Next Day orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the next working day (normally Monday, excluding bank holidays) to arrive Tuesday.
Next day delivery is only available for the mainland UK.