This Trolley Bag measures 55x40x20cm (All measurements are approximate as this is a soft suitcase), and is approved for the vast majority of major airlines around the world, including: Ryanair - If Priority Boarding is purchased, easyJet, British Airways, Flybe, Jet2, TUI and Virgin Atlantic.
- Pack the max on your Ryanair Flight! Size: 55x40x20cm/21″ (All Parts) 54x40x19cm (Body) – Approved for Ryanair’s cabin allowance if you have purchased Priority Booking
- Capacity: 42L, Weight: 1.55Kg – Lightweight, allowing you to pack more of your weight allowance, however it may not stand unsupported.
- Two-wheeled design with rigid back frame, protective rubber balls & top handle for easy carrying.
- Retractable black handle for pulling bag along with easy opening side compartment for easy access to passport, tickets and travel documents
- Plus it comes with a 2 year warranty for your peace of mind!
This case is great for short breaks and weekends away; the included padlock allows for added security as the main compartment can be locked. This bag is designed to be pulled along and supported by you. A handy front pocket makes your essential items easy to access when needed.
With two wheels and telescopic handle this trolley bag is ideal for transporting your items around the airport or hotel. The bag may not always stand upright without support when packed full as the bag is designed to be as lightweight as possible for your cabin weight limit - Just 1.45kg.
5 Cities bags and suitcases are the perfect travel companion for any concerning jetsetter. The range spans across many different styles and designs, and offer travellers an affordable yet reliable way to enjoy seeing the world.
RYANAIR HAND LUGGAGE
GREAT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PURCHASED PRIORITY BOARDING OR 10KG CHECK-IN BAG
RYANAIR CABIN APPROVED**
Take this with you on your next trip away.
Dimensions: 55x40x20cm / Capacity: 42L / Weight: 1.55kg
5 Cities Trolley bags offer great value for money and are a great way to travel without breaking the bank. With two wheels and a telescopic handle this trolley bag is ideal for transporting your items around the airport or hotel.**If Priority boarding is purchased.
- The bag will not always stand upright without support when packed full as the bag is designed to be as lightweight as possible for your cabin weight limit - Just 1.45kg.
- Top and side handle for easy carrying.
- This case is great for short breaks and weekends away; the included padlock allows for added security, as the main compartment can be locked.
- ** for Priority Boarding passengers
APPROVED CABIN LUGGAGE
This trolley bag measures 55x40x20cm (All measurements are approximate as this is a soft suitcase), and is approved for the vast majority of major airlines around the world, including:
- Ryanair - If Priority Boarding is purchased
- British Airways
Retractable black handle for pulling bag along with top tug handle for carrying.
Two black wheels to roll your trolley bag from hotel to airport with ease
Protective rubber balls with improved PVC bar to help prevent bottom wearing
All the items sold on Packed Direct UK are covered with 90-Days Return. Please call our customer support on +44 208 051 3000 during the business hours OR send us an email at email@example.com to initiate the return.
||Usual Delivery Times**
|Standard Free Delivery
||2-4 Business Days
||Applicable To The Mainland UK
||2-4 Business Days
||Jersey, Guernsey & Isle Of Man
|Next Day Delivery
||Next Day (8am - 6pm)
||Applicable For The Mainland UK Orders Placed Before 1 PM
Next Day Delivery
For customers in mainland UK, we offer the option of next day delivery through DPD at an additional charge of £3.99. To avail of this service, please place your order before 1 PM. Orders placed after this cut-off time will be dispatched on the next business day.
Standard Delivery Transit Time
Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible. You can expect your standard delivery to arrive within 2-4 business days from the time you place your order. For more information about delivery times, please refer to the delivery section above.